Enterprise Software News & Insights
Detect Threats with IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
QRadar SIEM deploys quickly and easily, providing contextual and actionable surveillance across the entire IT infrastructure, helping organisations detect and remediate threats often missed by other security solutions. These threats can include inappropriate use of applications; insider fraud and theft; and advanced, “low and slow” threats easily lost in the “noise” of millions of events.
This data sheet highlights how IBM QRadar can help you:
- Use IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Management, powered by the IBM Sense Analytics Engine™, to help detect advanced threats
- Deploy a single, highly scalable platform to reduce thousands of security events into a manageable list of suspected offenses
- Gain visibility to security events with unified log management, SIEM, a common database, and single user interface
- Perform advanced user behavior analytics to help detect insider threats
- Helps automate regulatory compliance with data collection, correlation and reporting
- Collaborate and take action using the IBM Security App Exchange and threat intelligence from IBM X-Force
Download the data sheet to get more insight into threat detection with IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).