Businesses all around the world are going through business transformation. For many years, they’ve invested a lot in on-premises IT deployments and mission-critical business applications that are vital today and will remain crucial going into the future. They also have the need to build net-new applications in an agile fashion with modern resilient architectures to meet changing business demands. Businesses are now able to run applications that are architected in varying models and use varying application services both on-premises and across multiple clouds.
Private cloud, in conjunction with IBM’s public cloud, allows developers to innovate faster, on modern architectures and leverage new cloud services, while optimising costs through consistent business management and security tools. IBM Cloud Private helps businesses transform by delivering the tools to develop new cloud-native applications and modernise existing architectures and processes.
Built to help you solve problems and advance opportunities in a world rich with data, IBM Cloud Private can deliver:
- New microservices-based applications to build, deploy and manage more easily—offering dynamic scalability and variable demand management.
- Virtually seamless integration to IBM Public Cloud— designed to offer secure access and integration to innovative technologies including cognitive/AI, Blockchain, IoT and more.
- Ease of access to the platform and other services to help developers easily integrate within and across cloud environments.
- Catalogue of services and integration tools to assist developers on- and off-premises.
Greater Compliance and Management
- Capabilities designed to monitor, secure and operate microservices at scale.
- Security-rich corporate data and compliance management with government regulations and/or industry standards.
To learn more about IBM Cloud Private, download our solution brief to learn how you can drive more value and modernise existing middleware investments: https://enterprise-software.co.uk/resources/develop-and-deploy-apps-with-ibm-cloud-private-enterprise/